The company an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of reliable, high-tech equipment and systems for the most severe oceanographic, industrial, commercial, and military environments since 1975. Our customers require products which must be infinitely reliable. Our standard product line includes underwater video cameras, underwater lights, rugged pan and tilt units, and video inspection systems which are manufactured primarily for the oceanographic, nuclear, and defense industries.
We are currently looking for a talented Video Engineer to join their team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for designing video circuitry interfacing with the CCD or CMOS sensor and supporting electronics necessary to produce a complete TV camera.
· Ability to breadboard and troubleshoot analog and digital circuitry in a laboratory environment.
· Advanced analytical skills necessary for troubleshooting video, analog and digital circuits.
· Ability to lay out printed circuit cards (multi-layer) and generate gerber files for vendor production.
· Have a thorough understanding of electrical-mechanical interfacing for electronic circuits to mounting structures.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Work and communicate effectively with all division employees including but not limited to: Engineering, Management, Sales, Operations, Purchasing, Human Resources, and Production.
Communicate with customers, vendors, and distributors at the highest levels.
REPORTS TO: Engineering Manager
Skills / Requirements
· Circuit analysis education and experience is a must.
· NTSC, digital RGB/YUV encoder/decoder systems.
· Knowledge of SYNC Generator/Multiplexer/Separator.
· Modulation/detection, Horiz/Vert SYNC systems.
· Minimum of 10 years of experience.
· High level of firmware knowledge for microprocessor control of video circuits.
· Expertise in designing analog and digital circuits for TV cameras.
· ‘C' and assembly programming, ‘C' Compiler, Linker, Assembler, Make, and Script is a plus.
· ORCAD Sch. Capture CIS and Layout, Pspice, PADS, PCAD schematic and layout, LTSpice, FIFO, SVN (Subversion) Revision control a plus.
· Proficient with computer applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint or similar programs.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
· Lift up to 30 pounds.
· Able to bend, sit, stand for long periods of time, lift, use fingers and hands and move around the office, labs, equipment and production floor.
· The working conditions are normal for an office environment.· May require working weekends and evenings and/or overnight travel.
NOTE: (No Office Walk-ins) (Appointments Only)
Send this job offer
to a Friend