The DPS has this opportunity open at a Hi-Tech company located in San Diego.
The company is an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of reliable, high-tech equipment and systems for the most severe oceanographic, industrial, commercial, and military environments. We invite you to join our team and become a part of this exciting growth.
The Company has evolved over the past 32 years and has seen growth in all of its markets, particularly in international sales. They offer a comprehensive benefits package and progressive workplace policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying, analyzing and developing improvements in productivity, quality, client relationships, and customer service.
- Responsible for developing and implementing quality management systems (QMS) and procedures.
- Facilitate and lead team efforts to establish and monitor customer/supplier relations, support strategic planning and deployment initiatives, and help develop measurement systems to determine organizational improvement.
- Motivate and evaluate, manage projects, analyze financial situations, determine and evaluate risk and employ knowledge management tools and techniques in resolving organizational challenges.
- Work with management and staff to define client requirements.
- Analyze business statistics to measure performance against in-house and external standards.
- Audit and document areas of weakness and recommend ways to improve.
- Inspect, sample, and test production process to check product quality.
- Review existing policies and create plans to improve quality systems.
- Assure procedures conform to legislation (such as Equal Opportunities), or meet national quality standards.
- Consult with staff and work with training departments to put plans into effect.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or other relevant field of study or equivalent work experience.
- 3-4 years demonstrated successful Quality Management experience.
- Thorough understanding of quality control procedures, ISO9001 and safety procedures.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Exceptional planning skills and the ability to lead projects through to completion.
- Familiar with methodologies, tools and concepts within quality management.
- Completely customer focused.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and ability to interpret statistical data using various software packages.
NOTE: (No Office Walk-ins) (Appointments Only)
Send this job offer
to a Friend
Click here if interested